DUBLIN–( BUSINESS WIRE )–The “Boat Repairing Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global boat repairing market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global boat repairing market is expected to grow from $4. 96 billion in 2021 to $5. 56 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12. 1%. The market is expected to grow to $8. 42 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10. 9%.
- Holyhead Boatyard
- Ancasta International Vessel Sales
- Survitec Survival Craft
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Samsung Heavy Sectors
- General Dynamics
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data plus analysis
- Identify growth segments for investment
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing
- Suitable for supporting your internal plus external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The boat repairing marketplace consists of sales associated with boat repairing and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that operate shipyards or boatyards. Only goods plus services traded between entities or sold to end consumers are included.
The main types within the boat repairing market are recreational boats, commercial boats, military boats, other types. Recreational boats refer to the boats that are used for recreational purposes. The various propulsion include motorboats, sailboats. These use services such as collision damage, fire damage, submergence, groundings, and transport damage.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the boat repairing market in 2021. North America was the second-largest region within the boat repairing marketplace. The regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa.
The increasing demand for recreational boats will be anticipated to boost the need for the boat-building market. Recreational boating is a popular leisure activity across the globe. Many people participate in recreational boating activities such as water skiing, fishing, and travel.
For instance, in 2021, The National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), representing North American leisure boat, engine, and marine accessory producers, reports that retail unit sales of new powerboats in the particular U. S. grew last year by approximately 12 percent compared to 2019. More than 310, 000 new powerboats were sold within 2020, which levels the recreational boating industry. The surge in recreational boating is likely to contribute to the demand for the particular boat repair market.
The maritime industry that includes shipping, boating, plus sailing activities is one of the industries that has been majorly impacted due to the spread of the COVID-19 disease. This epidemic has halted boating repair and related activities due to the shutdown associated with facilities. All commercial and marine recreational activity plus personal pleasure boats have also been suspended to control the spread of the particular coronavirus.
According to the Willis Towers Watson insights, over 3 billion citizens have been under lockdown resulting in a slowdown of economic activity and sinking of the global economy by -3. 0%. The delay in re-establishing the supply chain networks and logistics capabilities will impact the boat building and repairing business.
Robots are used for performing many activities in the maritime industry, from cleaning and maintenance to full-on driverless craft, to reduce the particular risk for humans plus to increase the efficiency from the process. For instance, the Robotic Hull Bio-Inspired Underwater Grooming Tool, also called the Hull BUG, is a small robot that attaches to the underside of a vessel to clean the surface.
According to the particular Sea Robotics estimates, 5% of fuel efficiency through regular cleanings saves about $15 billion per year in fuel costs and reduces 1 billion tons of greenhouse gas emissions. Robots are expected to offer green and eco-friendly benefits. Therefore, advanced robotics that is influencing maritime operations is a key trend in the maritime industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 . Executive Summary
2. Boat Repairing Market Characteristics
3. Boat Repairing Marketplace Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Boat Repairing
5. Motorboat Repairing Market Size And Growth
5. 1. Global Ship Repairing Historic Market, 2016-2021, $ Billion
5. 1. 1. Drivers Of The Market
5. 1. 2. Restraints On The Market
5. 2 . Global Boat Repairing Forecast Market, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
5. 2. 1. Motorists From the Market
5. 2. 2. Vices On the Market
6. Boat Repairing Market Segmentation
6. 1. Global Boat Repairing Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
6. second . Global Boat Fixing Market, Segmentation By Propulsion, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion dollars
6. a few. Global Boat Repairing Marketplace, Segmentation By Services, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
7. Vessel Repairing Market Regional Plus Country Analysis
7. 1. Global Boat Repairing Market, Split By Region, Historic plus Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
7. 2. Global Motorboat Repairing Market, Split Simply by Country, Historic and Prediction, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, dollar Billion
For more information about this statement visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f2yzjj