THE Boating Event of the Year! The Toronto Boat Show will celebrate its 65th Anniversary when it returns to the Enercare Centre in Toronto’s Exhibition Place, January 20-29.
· The World’s Largest Indoor Lake for boaters is BACK for the 2023 show! One million gallons of water…indoors! Perch on the edge of your seat as you watch the particular pro Wakeboard Riders perform incredible stunts! Cheer on your favourites at the Stand Up Paddle Board Races! Watch Shows featuring Canada’s National Water Ski Show Team members? Learn to wakeboard…in January!
· *NEW* this year: First Look Friday will open the particular show on Friday, January 20. There is significant pent-up demand from boaters to return to an in-person event and weekend crowds are expected to surpass historical attendance. First Appear Friday will allow the public to preview the particular Show ahead of the General Admission opening on Saturday. First Look Friday tickets can be purchased in advance, or on-site at the box office, and a portion of ticket admission that day will be donated to the show’s partner charities.
· FREE Hourly Seminars: Boating experts from around the world educate, inspire and entertain at the particular Toronto Boat Show, sharing their experience and expertise on everything from boating basics to spellbinding sailing adventures.
· New Product Showcase: The latest and most innovative products – from eye-catching boats to handy new boating accessories – will be featured at individual exhibitor booths. Just look for the “New Product” balloon! If there is a new product on the market, one of the particular first places you’ll find it is at the Toronto International Boat Display.
· Great Canadian Fish Tank: This 40-foot long aquarium is filled with 5, 000 gallons of water and stocked with native Ontario marine life. Watch how fish react to different lures and techniques, learn step-by-step casting methods plus hear the latest tips on how to catch “the big one”!
· Canada SailGP Team: Join Canada SailGP Team’s Flight Controller, Billy Gooderham to hear all about SailGP – the particular most exciting on-water racing, featuring high-tech F50 hydro-foiling catamarans, with nine teams competing in 11 events around the world. Come ask your questions about Canada’s first fully professional sailing team, in this edge-of-your-seat, fast-paced sport.
· Celebrate Antique and Vintage Boats: Canada’s rich sailing history spans over 100 years and Ontario will be home to an amazing array of antique mahogany launches, cedar strips, classic fibreglass runabouts and ski boats. Spend some time with the Antique and Classic Boat Society-Toronto to understand more about ACBS-Toronto and view several watercraft that tell the story.
· Kids & Classics Boatshops Museum: Great for the whole family, you can carve a miniature paddle, assemble an antique outboard and try other hands-on activities in the booth. Come hear about this community volunteer boatshop where donated antique boats are being restored. Learn about their boat-building programs, held several times a season, that help at-risk kids.
· The particular Boat Show in the partnership with GO Transit is pleased to offer combination Boat Show Tickets and GO Transit Combo Passes. Taking GO in order to The Boat Show is easy and drops you right at Exhibition Place, a short walk to the show’s entrance in Heritage Court. Train service to Exhibit station is on the Lakeshore line and occurs about every 30 minutes. If you are taking the GO bus, connect to the Lakeshore West Train for no additional cost. GO Transit + Present Combo Tickets are available online at torontoboatshow. com.
For more information, visit TorontoBoatShow. com. @TorontoBoatShow